Sunday 5 February 2012

holy experience



Another week, another list.  Here we go then, in no particular order, On Sunday 5th February 2012 I am thankful for . . . . 

591.  hot lemon cold remedies.

592,  Being walking distance from  church so hubby can go down without having to take the car out in this weather.

593.  Hubby letting me use his laptop while I'm not feeling well, so I can get online from my position on the sofa.

594.  An  easy nation to make food for at tomorrow's leadership course.  Turkish food isn't difficult.

595.  Awesome opportunity to hear a Holocaust survivor tell of his experiences.

596.  All team members were able to be around for this weeks Open The Book.

597.  Good parent's evening for youngest (now at sixth form college) but OH MY WORD is it me, or are teachers getting ever younger?

598.  Eldest got back to his house safely after concerns that last night's "Get Out" (He's a stage management student) would be hampered by snow.

599.  Hubby's cousin was understanding about us not braving the snowy roads to go to her birthday party yesterday.

600.  Journaling

601.  Suggestions from a friend on facebook of how to make an ordinary pudding much better.  I shall take this recipe I used last week and swap the dates for dried apples.

602.  I can use vouchers to organise frugal date nights for me and hubby.

603.  Friends at church who provide supplies for us to make props for Open The Book.

604.  Having a valid bus pass that means I can get out and about, even though hubby has to have the car for work.

605.

If you wish to participate in blogging about your list of 1000 gifts or in Thankful Thursday, you can do so by clicking on the banners at the top of this post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment