Monday 8 June 2009


Talk About Tuesday is a blog carnival where we all write a post of something we want to share or talk about and link them all together on the lazy organizer’s blog. It’s a great way to get to know other bloggers and make connections in the blogosphere.
- - - - - - - - - -
Big Bad Brian the Lion
Heeheee.  What a title.
I realise that over the past few weeks I have gained a number of new readers who don’t know what I do for a living, so I thought I’d tell you about my job!
I am blessed!  I am blessed indeed!
I am employed by my church to make contacts with local primary schools (ages 5 to 11) with a view to eventually running some sort of weekly outreach club that would invite all the children aged 6 to 12 in our town to attend.
So far the contact making process is going slowly, very slowly.  But it is still moving.  And this week I am in two local schools talking to large groups of their children, in their assembly time.
This week i will be using the story of Big Bad Brian the Lion to lead into a little talk about bullying and the need to speak to an adult if you or a friend is being bullied.
I’ve written a synopsis of the story over on my Children’s ministry blog, but if you want to hear the story you can listen to me telling it by clicking below.
Big Bad Brian the ...
If you want to read more talk about it posts, or even participate yourself, head on over to the lazy organizer by clicking on the talk about it Tuesday banner at the top of this post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment