Monday 8 June 2009

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday
10 things Tuesday is a weekly reminder to stop and be thankful and share that on your blog. So, what 10 things are you thankful for today?
  1. For a very useful conversation with one of the local church leaders the other day, from a different church than ours about the possibility of working together on a project.
  2. For my eldest son more or less finalising the guest list for his 18th birthday blessing.
  3. For silly T-shirts!
  4. For all the wonderful women of W@H.
  5. For the veggies that are growing in my new garden and for the fact that other than that one night the cats (or whatever it was) seem to have stayed away.
  6. For the two school that have me in this week doing assemblies.
  7. For my husband who is trying really hard to be and do what he needs to.
  8. That I JUST managed to fit all the beefy Mexican rice mix into the church crockpot (which I forgot is smaller than the one I have at home).
  9. For both my wonderful children, who are growing in so many ways, and frequently make me wonder how the years went by so fast.
  10. For my saviour, who is my friend, and that God loves me more than I could ever imagine in all my wildest dreams.
If you want to participate in 10 things Tuesday, go visit X-Box Wife by clicking on the Ten Things Tuesday banner at the top of this post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment