Monday 1 June 2009

~*~*~*~*~
FOR TODAY, Monday 1st June 2009...

Outside my window... the sun is shining, the weather is beautiful! The back door is wide open and I am sitting here enjoying the fresh air coming in.

I am thinking... about how amazing God is and what a change around he has brought in one area of my life, from feeling incredibly isolated and alone to having more invitations to grow relationships than I know what to do with.

I am thankful for... For the lovely weather we had on Saturday for the Samaritan’s purse walk for water.

From the learning rooms... I am learning once again to control what I eat, be sensible and look at the values of things.

From the kitchen... I have been making bread this week from a recipe easily available online for Artisan bread in just 5 minutes a day. The recipe you can find online is for just 1 type of bread through that method, I have their book on order at Amazon, which has lots of different recipes in it as well as that one.

I am wearing... brown cargo pants and a summery green, flowered top! I bought some long shorts (or short trousers depending on which way you look at it I suppose) this morning.

I am creating... a slimmer, healthier me!

I am going... to stick to this healthy eating plan, work on the spiritual and emotional reasons for my weight and finally deal with this issue, once and for all!

I am remembering.... some fantastic conversations I had at church yesterday!

I am reading... Oriels Diary, a telling of the life of Jesus through the eyes of an archangel. And Messy Church by Lucy Moore. She’s coming to an event I’m helping at on Saturday so I’m hoping to get to talk to her.

I am hoping... that as I begin to lose weight, some of my health issues will improve.

I am praying.... for my eldest son (17).

I am hearing... eldest son laughing at the TV in the other room..
Around the house... List for the next few days looks like this:
  • Get some blog posts for the rest of the week planned out.
  • Work on school assemblies for next week.
  • Learn school assemblies for next week.
  • tidy dining room and move table back into position.
  • clean stove top in kitchen
  • Clean sink in kitchen
  • Clean kitchen counter tops
  • clean kitchen & dining room floors
  • Tidy Living room
  • Tidy hall & stairs
  • Vacuum hall, stairs and living room.
  • Make new batch of bread dough.
One of my favourite things... is using the crockpot instead of the oven on hot days like today.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
  • Visit a friend
  • head to Shrewsbury on the bus (50 minutes each way) to fetch replacement for kitchen tap fitting that hubby broke last week.
  • go to midweek evening meeting at church with Steve Long.
  • Journaling.
  • Reading.
  • Sleeping.
  • Hair Cut on Friday.
  • Helping Friend at event on Saturday.
  • Teach Sunday’s Cool on Sunday!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

A friend’s fiancé's birthday cake. I am going to copy it for my eldest’s 18th birthday, a month today!
SO, if you want to read more daybook entries or you would like to take part yourself. Click on the image at the top of this post and check it all out.

0 comments :

Post a Comment