Friday 5 June 2009

I was going to share something else today, but I just received an sms text message from my son (17) who has popped into the supermarket on his way home from college today for me .
If you want to continue to be able to shop frugally when you need to, continue to support those stores that offer a frugal option even when you don’t need it, otherwise it will be gone when you need it.
Netto is gone and Instore is gone!
2 of the main budget stores, just GONE!
How many more will follow?
I haven’t shopped at either of those regularly but that is mainly because they are not local to us or accessible by bus (until recently).  But now they are gone! 
It has made me think about those budget stores that ARE accessible to us easily though, and think about using them more often.
If you want to take part in Frugal Friday or just get more frugal ideas. head on over to Life as Mom by clicking on the Frugal Fridays banner at the top of this post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment