Monday 30 April 2012

holy experience




Another week, another list.  Here we go then, in no particular order, On Monday 30th April 2012 I am thankful for . . . . 

771.  Painkillers and prayers that are holding this toothache at bay just enough for me to get through my days.

772.  When I finally have time to visit the dentist it is only just down the road.

773.  Awesome night away with hubby.  We managed to get some walking in around Bath even though it was terrible weather.


774.  Did some art supplies shopping while we were there.  Grabbed 2 pads of the watercolour paper I am using in one of my online courses at an incredible price and a few colours of Neocolor II, watercolour crayons.

775.  Wonderful to see a friend back at church yesterday, who has been ill for a while.  And to see a smile on her face too!

776.  5th Sunday event yesterday went well.  Every time a month has 5th Sunday we are asking the children of Sundays Cool to invite their friends to church.  We only had 2 visitors this time but it went well.

777.  Youngest son was awesome in his first full performance with the local musical theatre group.  And they all coped very well with the rather dramatic events of the evening.

778.  The cast member who collapsed mid performance is recovering well at home.

779.  Exciting times as the Unlocking the Heart of the Artist course begins.  We have had our first, test skype call, and have another coming this week.

780.

If you wish to participate in blogging about your list of 1000 gifts or in Thankful Thursday, you can do so by clicking on the banners at the top of this post.

Before you go, why not check out my recipes index page, or my craft projects index page, I am sure you will find something there to interest you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment