Wednesday 11 April 2012

If you haven't already heard, I am donating my hair on Saturday to a charity called the Little Princess Trust.  Here is the video I made for the notices at church about that event.


Pin It

Earlier, I shared in two other posts how I prepared a photo of myself to use on one of the Virtual Makeover websites and then how to use that virtual makeover site for trying on different celebrity styles.

In this post, I want to share with you, some of the styles I looked at and ask your opinion on them.

the first one I went for was Ginnifer Goodwin.  I like some of her short hair styles but wasn't sure how it would look on me.

1.

I do like that one, but other very short styles looked daft!

2.

The main style I had been considering was a simple bob and so I tried a few different variations.

3.

4.

5. 

6.


Then a few other styles, just to check them out.

7.

8.

9.

10.

You do have to be careful on Taaz.com, with styles where the celebrity's ears were showing, check out the next few photos to see what I mean.  You can see gaps in the hair where their ears were and because my photo doesn't have my ears showing it looks a bit odd.  It might be best to have a photo of yourself that has your ears showing to try out those styles to the best.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

So, which one do you prefer?  I have a definite favourite and a definite second favourite.

You can check out the sites I link up to over in my sidebar. Before you go, why not check out my recipes index page, or my craft projects index page, I am sure you will find something there to interest you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment