Sunday 1 April 2012

holy experience




Another week, another list.  Here we go then, in no particular order, On Sunday 25th March 2012 I am thankful for . . . . 

717.  A good session at leadership course on Monday.  Got tell the story of a friend in Haiti AND listen to some good teaching too.

718.  One word studies at small group might not be going as well as we would like BUT they are going so much better than anything else we have tried with that group recently.

719.  2nd New Mattress means eldest will have a bed to sleep on when he comes home tomorrow.

720.  The switch to the smaller bed in that room gives more room to manoeuvre around the craft desk.

721.  Local school came down to our church building for their Easter service on Friday.  How awesome to hear all those children talking about how Easter is about far more than chocolate eggs and fluffy bunnies.

722.  The older ones singing Marys song moved me to tears.

723.  A successful journey to fetch hubby from work, despite delays on one of the routes.  (Love having the sat nav!)

724.  The facility to shop online for groceries.  Now that I will not have access to the car during the day again, it is going to be very useful.

725.  When the Sundays Cool team member who was supposed to be on duty was not able to attend due to illness, I was able to put together a lesson in 15 minutes because I have all the files in my Dropbox and I have the Dropbox app on my phone.  OK, so it was a bit smaller than having the sheets printed out, but at least it was something.

726.  Only got one trick played on me today.

727.  Whole family (well the 3 of us who live here ALL the time) are back on track with the healthy eating and logging all food and exercise.  The eldest who is going to be hoe for 2 weeks will just have to slot in!

728.  While I will have to do less of it now that we are watching what we eat I have been enjoying baking lately.


729.  Spark People, where I can log all food and exercise and get loads of advice and support for FREE.  Can't afford weight watchers or anything else like that so it is awesome that Spark is there!

730.  Got some art done this week.  Check out the process that led to this:


731.  Hope to get more art done this week, even though eldest is home and in the craft room for his bedroom.

732.


If you wish to participate in blogging about your list of 1000 gifts or in Thankful Thursday, you can do so by clicking on the banners at the top of this post.

Before you go, why not check out my recipes index page, or my craft projects index page, I am sure you will find something there to interest you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment