Monday 10 January 2011

holy experience





Here is my entry for this week's Thankfulness journey, in no particular order . . . .

250.  The clock that fell on my head at church yesterday did no damage.  But does make me wonder if God has something to say about TIME.  hmmmmmm GRIN!

251.  Day 7 of eating better and things are still going to plan!

252.  The upside to my mother in law being in hospital for her clot is that she is getting a number of tests THIS WEEK that she would have waited until April for on an out patient basis.

253.  Because of where my husband works a visit to see his mom in hospital is kind of on his way home, just a bit of a detour.

254.  Eldest got back to his internship in Bath safely.

255.  Bible in a year group on facebook.  Going really well, lots of chat, lots of discussion.

256.  Day 8 of bible in a year and I am on track.

257.  Day 7 of exercise and the first day I have done nothing INTENTIONAL (yet!  There is still time).  Going to keep on keeping on.

259.  Got an awesome recipe journal from my Secret Santa at church.

260.  On a day when I was feeling a bit overwhelmed, hubby took it upon himself to take down the Christmas decorations and getting them put away.

261.  When I needed a prop for the school assembly talks I do for my job, I had all the craft supplies already on hand, including a GIANT envelope.

262.  My youngest son did AWESOME on his GCSE mock (practice) and proved to his teacher just how good he is.

263.  2 reminders this week that usually difficult people are not being difficult on purpose, particularly those close to us.

264.  Hubby's brother was able to be at the meeting with the medical team for mother in law.  He is a pharmacist so has a certain amount of medical knowledge through that and both he and his wife are cancer survivors.

265.  Test run of a printing binding project went wrong.  Why am I thankful?  Because it prevented me having wasted the time, energy and supplies of doing the full run straight away.

266.  Discovered a new setting on Dance Dance Revolution that I had not known about before that allows me to get my workout done much quicker.


If you wish to participate in blogging about your list of 1000 gifts or in Thankful Thursday, head on over to a holy experience, by clicking on the banners at the top of this post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment