Tuesday 4 January 2011

OK so it's nto quite Prom season yet, but it will be upon us soon.
Did you know that Prom is something that now happens over here in the UK?  It's true.

My son is in his last year of compulsory school and will be attending Prom this summer.  Choosing the right outfit is important for these events.



We're blessed in that my son actually wears the same size clothes as my dad, who happens to have a tuxedo! Smart black trousers, white tux jacket, awesome white shirt AND he'll sort out some cufflinks to go with the shirt.  My son wants to personalise his look just a little bit and we can easily do that with some new shoes AND an awesome bowtie!  Will he choose a tie that grabs attention or one that lets him sink into the background a bit?  Who knows, but I doubt it will take him as long to decide as some of the girls going to Prom will spend over their outfits.

0 comments :

Post a Comment