Sunday 2 January 2011

holy experience




Here is my entry for this week's Thankfulness journey, in no particular order . . . .

241.  A Sunday spent in Pyjamas.

242.  Art journaling - the clarity and insight it brings, the fun it is and the gorgeous results.

243.  Bible in a Year group on facebook, lots of existing friends and lots of people to get to know too.

244.  My theme for the year for 2011 - NEW

245.  A New school to my assemblies list, this coming Thursday.

246.  Hubby helped me choose and put in a new set of shelves for my art supplies.

247.  Having eldest home for a couple of weeks over Christmas.

248.  Got my birthday wish already even though my birthday isn't until January 23rd - a stand mixer!  woohoooo.  I even told hubby he can tell his male workmates he bought me a kitchen appliance for my 40th and I won't complain.

249.  2010 was the year in which I travelled to America and met some awesome people.


If you wish to participate in blogging about your list of 1000 gifts or in Thankful Thursday, head on over to a holy experience, by clicking on the banners at the top of this post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment