Monday 17 May 2010


I know, I know, I'm way behind, but that's life around here, so get used to it. Heeheee, truth is I only discovered this project this afternoon. I aim to get caught up to everyone else over the next few days.

The project is being hosted over at Toddler Awesome and you can get there by clicking on the banner at the top of this post.

Here is her description of what the project is all about. . . .
I am planning on starting a Theme-A-Day Blog Journal tomorrow and I am so excited about this! My plan is to keep it for a whole month, with a new theme/ question each day. I figured this would make a good blogging exercise!

I wanted to know how many of you would be interested in joining in with me and I can add a linky to each post (theme/ question). I think I might even turn mine into a scrap project and post my scrap page each day!

So how many of you would be interested in joining in? If there are enough of you, I will even make a button!

The first day is going to be easy!

1. Write an introduction.

So here I am. I too need a push to be blogging more regularly and this looks like it could be fun.
I live in Shropshire, in England, am mom to 2 boys aged 15 and 18, and work 10 hours a week for my church in local schools. I lead the 5 - 11's work in my church and have just realised today that in September we will lose the 2 11 year olds in the group and gain three 4 1/2 year olds. That'll be fun!

There are all sorts of possibilities floating around my life at the moment, some of them nice and some of them not so nice, and I don't want to SIT AND WAIT, I'm fed up of sitting and waiting, I want to be active in the waiting, so I will document this month, and hopefully I will have some answers by the end of it.

Oh and BTW this is me (well last summer anyway, my hair is a lot longer than that now.)

Photobucket

If you're interested in participating in the theme a day project, head on over to awesome toddler by clicking on the banner at the top of this post. Looking forward to getting to know you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment