Tuesday 25 May 2010




The challenge for day 7 is: Write about what each of your senses are sensing right now: taste, feel, what you can see, hear and smell.

And THAT gave me the perfect excuse to walk into the kitchen and grab one of the chocolate cornflake cakes I made this morning so that I would have something to taste. sooooo.....

I can TASTE wonderful deep cholatyness since I made this batch with dark chocolate.

I can't really taste the cornflakes but I can FEEL the crunch as I bite into the cake. I'm not a brand name shopper, more often than not choosing the supermarket's own brand and sometimes even the budget brand. However I NEVER buy the budget cornflakes for eating as cereal, I am not impressed with them, but for this job they are fantastic. And why buy expensive ones when you are just going to cover them with chocolate anyway.

I can SEE my computer, the computer desk hutch I am sitting at and a letter about an information evening for a residential university taster that my 15 year old will be going on.

I can HEAR my son chomping down on one of the chocolate cornflake cakes since he spotted that I had had one and asked if he could have one too.

SMELL? hmmm, I didn't think there was anything I could smell right now and then I realised I'd got chocolate on y fingers, , great smell and oh whoops, we're back to the beginning and TASTE again!

If you want to take part in this little bloggy challenge, head on over to toddler awesome by clicking on the banner at the top of this post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment