Monday 24 May 2010



The day 5 theme was 10 songs everyone should hear . . .

  1. How he Loves Us - but the David Crowder band version and I can't embed that, only link to it.

  2. Jesus Blood Never Fails Me - Delirious?



  3. Freedom by Fat and Frantic Sorry folks, you might not like it but it's TRUE. And BTW you NEED to listen to all the words, not just the ones you like! Oh this could lose me some friends!

  4. Outrageous Grace by Godfrey Birtill There is a full version on youtube but sung by a different artist who has changed the music a bit and to me it less powerful like that.
    I still think it is best sung by the man himself and you can get a clip by clicking here. Imagine lying on the floor in pieces because god is doing a complete work on your heart, with THAT playing over and over on full blast!

    Outrageous Grace!
    There's a lot of pain
    But a lot more healing
    There's a lot of trouble
    But a lot more peace

    There's a lot of hate
    But a lot more loving
    There's a lot of sin
    But a lot more grace

    Oh Outrageous Grace!
    Oh Outrageous Grace!
    Love unfurled by heavens hand
    Oh Outrageous Grace!
    Oh Outrageous Grace!
    Through my Jesus I can stand

    There's a lot of fear
    But a lot more freedom
    There's a lot of darkness
    But a lot more light

    There's a lot of cloud
    But a lot more vision
    There's a lot of perishing
    But a lot more Life!

    (chorus)

    There's an enemy
    That seeks to kill what it can't control
    It twists and turns
    Making mountains out of molehills
    But I will call on the Lord
    Who is worthy of praise
    I run to Him and I am saved! ... by ...

    (chorus)

    Godfrey Birtill

  5. I Delight in You by John Nuttall


  6. Any song from Zorro the musical



    , but in particular The Man Behind the Mask

  7. Another Fat n Frantic song - Aggressive Sunbathing
    "It's poured for 40 days and nights but I won't give up the fight, while there's hope in my heart - Aggressive sunbathing, lying in the rain."

  8. God of Second Chances
    You HAVE TO WATCH THIS ONE - the quality of the sound might not be brilliant because of the wind and it being outdoors, but WOW WOW WOW



  9. hmmmm, I can't really think of anything else.

  10. Only because my son says I HAVE TO include this:



0 comments :

Post a Comment