Tuesday 18 May 2010


The challenge for day 3 of the the Theme-A-Day Blog Journal Project is:
"What are you most proud of?"

Two things:
Firstly I did THIS
Photobucket

I climbed a local hill called The Wrekin. This was October last year. And was the result of breaking through certain barriers that had held me back and prevented me tackling anything like that before. I chose this part way up photo rather than the one at the top because you can see what is on my arm in this photo.
That is not a long sleeved top under the shorter one, that is a tubigrip bandage. Because the week before this I had thrown a kettle full of recently boiled water all over my arm. No, not on purpose, it was an accident and resulted in a trip to the nearest minor injuries unit, which since we were in the middle of Wales at the time on church camp, was an interesting journey!


Secondly I survived THIS:
Photobucket

YES, I travelled alone to America via Newark airport during the great Blizzard of February this year! My journey took me a little longer than expected and you can read the story here and here. But I did it! I survived that whole adventure without falling apart and all by myself. Well, I had one little few minute fall apart in my hotel room the one morning but other than that I did OK.


If you're interested in participating in the theme a day project, head on over to toddler awesome by clicking on the banner at the top of this post. Looking forward to getting to know you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment