Thursday 14 May 2009

Cheaper Than Therapy

The idea behind "A Thousand Words Thursday" is the phrase that a picture is worth a thousand words.

This is mine.
heeheeeeheeee, I hope he doesn't mind me posting this, but heck, I'll do it anyway, heeheeheee.
This is a good friend of ours from church. He is the church caretaker.
This was taken a few weeks ago at a baptism. The black thing at the bottom of the picture is our baptism pool and at the moment I took this photo it was before the service and he was threatening to jump in and swim around the tank. One of these days I'll push him in when he leans over it like that.
Love ya PAUL!

If you want to participate in A Thousand Words Thursday, or just see more posts, head on over to Cheaper than Therapy by clicking on her banner at the top of this post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment