Friday 1 May 2009


And...here we go!

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is NOT WORK IN AN OFFICE (heeheee, sorry, I couldn't resist). The only office I ever worked in, I was on my own most of the time towards the end, with the occasional visit from the caretaker. And BOY that man can talk for England!

2. I have never tasted clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of lots of yummy but totally bad for you food! Well unless it's the hippyish story telling festival I went to last year, where there was some really nice healthy food!.

4. Daffodils are my favourite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include beads, beads, beads, cords, clasps, wires, connectors, head pins, eye pins, wire cutters, other tools, beading magazines, beads, beads and beads!

6. Waking up each day makes me wanna praise god for being alive. Seriously, with a condition like Sleep Apnoea, it's a reason for worship! And hey, I get to see the consultant next week, hopefully he will say yes to me re applying for my driving license, which was revoked medically until I got treatment going properly. Now that will be reason to praise. But it will also make me think of a friend at church who has his drving license revoked due to failing eyesight and has no hope of ever having one again unless God does a miracle and heals him.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating a raclette meal with my hubby and kids. Hubby and I had friends round for a racelette meal last night and there is so much left that we can do it again with the kids tonight, tomorrow my plans include tidying up the garden and getting some more rubbish off to the refuse site. Hopefully I can then spend some time sitting in my lounger with a book and Sunday, I want to watch as much as I can of QVC craft day (UK, not USA). I don't necessarily buy anything, but I get all my craft stuff out (this time probably my beads, heehee), and sit in front of the tv with lots of drinks and snacks and I have a jolly good time!

If you want to read other responses or even participate in Friday Fill Ins yourself, head on over to the page by clicking on the image at the top of this post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment