Tuesday 26 May 2009


Talk About Tuesday is a blog carnival where we all write a post of something we want to share or talk about and link them all together on the lazy organizer’s blog. It’s a great way to get to know other bloggers and make connections in the blogosphere.
- - - - - - - - - -
My Children Are growing up!
And I don’t know if I am ready.
My oldest will be 18 in just 6 weeks time!
How can I be a mom to an adult?  How did that happen?
How did this little boy

Become this young man?

His smile hasn’t changed at all though has it?
He could have been going to university this autumn, but instead he is going to take another year to improve his A level grades so he can get into the university of his choice.  THEN he’s going to take a year out and do an internship at a church down in Bath that we have connections with.
So this time next year I will be preparing him to leave us for a year.  WOW how the time has flown!
If you want to read more talk about it posts, or even participate yourself, head on over to the lazy organizer by clicking on the talk about it Tuesday banner at the top of this post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment