Thursday 7 May 2009

OK so its a bit late in the day to be doing my blog writing for the day, but I've been slow getting going again. Still not 100% after that cold bug the other day.



Today I am thankful:
  • For the lovely sunshine outside and cool breeze coming through my back door.
  • For the large glass of diet cola I just poured myself.
  • For the good report I had when I went to the hospital on Tuesday. It was my first check up with the clinic after getting my CPAP machine back in January. It means I should be able to get my driving licence back.
  • For old friends who I thought I'd lost that "connection" with that proved this week it was far from the case.
  • For the fact that a friend is finally moving house tomorrow after a year of the stresses of trying to sell, bids made, bids taken back, and on and on!
  • For a son who enjoys cooking and takes the pressure off me sometimes.
  • For at least a few days notice that I won't be able to use my usual room for Sunday's Cool this week. Hopefully the group that are using the room won't get started too early in the morning, because I need to get in there to get some stuff out if I'm doing class in another room.
  • For a wonderful husband, who loves me, cares for me and provides for me and the boys.

0 comments :

Post a Comment