Tuesday 26 May 2009


This week I learnt what a radio studio looks like, first hand!
I had contacted the local radio station last week to let them know about a fundraiser we are doing next weekend for Turn On The Tap, to coincide with Pentecost weekend and a celebration for any churches walking together in the fundraiser.
The presenter of the Sunday morning “faith” show phoned me and asked a few questions about the project then asked if I would be willing to come into the studio and talk about it.
Sure i said, thinking she would want me to record it ahead of time!
“8:30 on Sunday  morning, live” she said.
GULP!  I’m not sure I DO 8:30 on Sunday mornings.  Oh well!
So that’s why I got up at 7am on a Sunday morning and headed off in the car for the drive to the studio and my interview.
It went well, I THINK!  I never like listening to myself after these things, I really don’t!
And then we drove all the way back and went to church!
You can listen here:
WATER radio Interv...
If you want to read about what other people have been learning this week, head on over to Musings of a Housewife by clicking on the What I learned this Week banner at the top of this post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment